Service offered by the Office includes:
Civil law contracts
Forming and functioning of entities; merging, transforming and dividing companies
- preparing contracts
- negotiating the content of contracts on behalf of the client
- advice on the content of contracts
- legal help in interpreting and amending concluded contracts.
Building law and building contracts
- advice on the choice of legal activity
- preparing contracts, statutes and companies' internal documentation, registering entities on behalf of the client, especially preparing documentation and filling in the forms submitted to National Court Register
- ongoing service offered to businesses and businessmen
- legal service at meetings of company's executives such as boards, boards of supervisors, partners' assemblies, general meetings in joint stock companies
- legal service connected with processes of merging, transforming and dividing companies.
Bankruptcy and remedial law
- preparing building and installation contracts
- participating in building contracts negotiations
- preparing and negotiating contracts for additional work
- preparing contracts in terms of investment consortia and investment realization.
- preparing applications in bankruptcy and remedial proceedings
- supervising bankruptcy processes.
Real estate trading law
- preparing contracts of employment
- advice on entering into, altering and terminating contracts of employment, including employment restructuring processes
- preparing and altering employers' statutes, considering specific character of business entity
- representing employers or employees in employment litigation.
Foundations and associations
- preparing and advising on preliminary agreements and final contracts in real estate trading
- negotiating contracts concluded in real estate trading.
Court and administrative proceedings
- full legal service connected with establishing, ongoing activity and liquidation of foundations and associations.
- representing entities before court and administrative agencies
- legal advice on civil and administrative procedural law
- legal advice on offence law and criminal law, considering legal advisers act
- preparing pleadings on request of the clients.